Every member is free to use the common tools to develop their own projects, or to cooperate in other member's projects.
We seldom arrange courses on IT/electronics related topics. The announcement will be published periodically on Talk (our forum). If you are interested in some new course, you may post here. Signing up to Talk is open to everyone, including non-members!
Together we work on hackerspace projects too, to improve the space for everyone. Here's some:
- Shelves with LED lighting for our desks
- KeycardAccess - access to the space with NFC member card
- invman - Inventory system
- Unique account and centralized login on all Mittelab services.
- Here Comes The Sun - an innovative and creative way to signal our member it's time to go home
(Almost) all projects are documented on our wiki page!
Mittelab takes part in local events too, organizing workshops and showcasing the projects that were developed in the space. Here's where you can find us on a regular basis:
- Fiera Radioamatore1/2 (HAM and Electronics Faire) in Pordenone
- Trieste Mini Maker Faire
- Ljubljana Mini Maker Faire
- Open Design Conference